January 24, 2010

Madi's Birthday

I'm just getting around to posting pictures from Madison's birthday. Madi could not wait for Christmas to come because she knew that only a few days after it was her turn to have balloons, blow out candles, and be sung the doo da doo birthday song. For us, her turning 3 and ending the terrible 2's was a blessed day! The terrible 2's were a little rough on us with everything from unplanned haircuts to braking a whole container of eggs in our entry way. Despite all the "fun" we still feel extremely blessed to have our little Madi Mei in our family. She gets cuter by the minute and fills our lives with laughter, hugs, babies, dancing, and the color pink! We love you Madi girl! Happy Birthday!

While Madi was sleeping, PJ and I decorated her door. She felt so special when she woke up. I honestly have never meet a little one as excited for her birthday as she was. It made the whole day especially fun.

That morning we had pink waffles, pink buttermilk syrup and pink milk!

Madison loved her new baby that we got her.

For her special day, I took Madison to Build-a-Bear and we came home with this beautiful bunny named Cinderella bunny (pretty original) with glass slippers and panties because "she is a big girl."

That night we had both of our families come over for cake and presents. (Madi, Hailey, and Aunt Julie)

Madison with Grandma & Grandpa Cutler

Hurray for sticker books! All the stickers would soon end up on one page.

My favorite little princess

Blowing out the candles

December 29, 2003
The day Madison was born was one of the happiest days of our lives. She was absolutely beautiful and continues to be more so every day. We love you Madi girl!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute girl! You are such a fun mom too... pink milk!? Love it. We'll have to do that one of these days.

Cassie said...

I love all the cute ideas I get from your family each time I read your blog. A pink breakfast AND a pink dec't out door! How fun!

MeKell and Aaron said...

Hey Andrea! I hope you don't mind me reading your adorable blog, I found it through Jennifer Lomenick's. Anyway, Madi's b-day was sooo cute, I especially loved the Pink breakfast. She is such a doll!

Carolyn said...

LOVE your haircut, Andrea!!! Looks like you guys did a good job of making Maddie's birthday special.