January 17, 2010

Christmas

Our Christmas mornings always start the same with PJ and I not sleeping because we are so dang excited! It's kind of funny, but we really are the two biggest kids of our family. We are always up and showered for the day before our kids even pop out of bed. When our kids finally wake up we like to torture them to some extent by either making them rub our backs (thanks Grandpa C for the good idea), or making them do silly tricks like jumping on one foot and spinning around (thanks Grandpa P) before they can see their presents. It's kinda humorous at least to us! When our kids are finally allowed to see their presents, they are always excited and this year was no exception.

Madison couldn't wait to try our the new bike that Santa gave her.

Mckay loved the power miner legos

Of coarse our little princess received a helmet too!

This is a picture of the aprons I made for Madi and her baby.

After spending the morning at our house, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's house for some scrumptious waffles and presents.

Kim and PJ

What would a Christmas be like without Nerf toys? I have yet to find out. I guess it is part of being a boy. Of coarse Mckay loved it!

Grandma & Grandpa gave Madi this fun digital camera for kids. She has had so much fun taking pictures of the floor, the wall, her feet, the ceiling, my stomach, and PJ's nose. Thank goodness for the delete button!

After spending the morning with PJ's family, we headed up the street and spent the remainder of the day with my family. While we were there, we were able to talk to Elder Cutler. That honestly was the best present of the day. He is serving in Chile and is such a good example to our whole family. We miss him so much, but we are proud of his willingness to serve.

This is Mckay's "I'm so happy because I got another nerf gun face!" By the end of the day we all felt extremely blessed. We had such a wonderful Christmas season and feel so grateful to our family and for all the Savior has done for us.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

What a fun day! Glad you were able to spend it with your family. I agree that talking to a missionary is the best. I wish that I had talked to my brother.