June 14, 2009

Mckay's Graduation

I can't believe it! Mckay graduated from preschool a few weeks ago and will be a big kindergartner this fall. Where does the time go? It was bitter-sweet moment, but mostly sweet, watching Mckay's graduation program. It was so much fun to watch him sing the songs that they have been working on all year with unbelievable enthusiasm. Mckay had the time of his life being the center of attention. He can be quite the performer when he wants to be. As for me, I couldn't be a prouder mom. It brought me genuine happiness watching him sing with all his might-literally! We are so proud of you Mckay and love you very much!

Mckay singing his little heart out.

He was so happy that night, it was contagious!

Mckay and Miss Tiffany. We love her!

Our Family with Grandma & Grandpa Cutler. Julie, Preston & Hailey were also able to come.

Our little graduate loving the attention from Grandma & Grandpa.

4 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

McKay is so cute and I love his big smile. I can see how he is such a joy. Congrats McKay on graduating from preschool!!

Unknown said...

Oh my darling! I want to squeeze your entire family! I can't believe Mckay is starting Kindergarten! Man how time flies!

Karin said...

Mckay sure looks like his daddy in these pictures!

Carolyn said...

Look at that smiley boy!!! It blows my mind that he is starting kindergarten. Looks like you guys are doing well!!!!