October 7, 2010

Back to School

The fall decorations are out, my house smells like apple pie, but it is awfully quite and even clean. Both of my kids are now in school and preschool. In our perfect little plan, we weren't expecting this until a few years down the road, but we are trying to enjoy every moment. It's funny how sometimes all I ever wanted was a moment all to myself, but now that I have it, I have to admit that I miss having little ones around. Don't get me wrong, having a clean house is nice, but the time with my kids is slipping away, and so I'm determined to treasure each day. With that being said I hope they have a wonderful school year and when they are done with reading, math, and recess, I hope they come home feeling like they are in their favorite place.




















Mckay started first grade this year and was very excited to try school lunch where you could just put in a magical number and get whatever you want.














Mckay was in Mrs. Wakely's class this year. He was very excited to have some of the kids from the neighborhood in his class, especially Bryton.













Madi started Preschool with Mrs. Tiffany. To say she was excited is an understatement! She couldn't wait to start school like her big brother.













Madi, Paige, and Stephanie













My stress level went down a notch when Madi found her name. I knew she would be okay.

No comments: