October 21, 2009

Family Pictures

Right before my little brother Jordan left on his mission, my family got together for a family photo shoot. Here are some of my favorites.



Mom & Dad Cutler

Melissa & Christian

Heather & Scott

Our cute family

My favorite blessings.

Notice something missing? Mckay pulled his first loose tooth out the day before our family pictures. He was pretty proud of that little hole.

Madison loved posing in front of the camera.

I loved this one of our sweet little girl.



Showing our Cougar Blue. My family kinda, sorta likes BYU!

Future Cheerleader

Goofy Boys


This is one of my favorite pictures. It captures the bond between my mom and Madison. My mom is such a good Grandma. I hope that I can grow up to be just like her.

12 comments:

Amanda and Miles said...

Madison is so cute! Those are great family pictures!

Camille Powell said...

You're family looks great! I love the pictures.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Those are great! You guys look very happy. I love Madison in her cheerleading outfit. I love family pictures!

Marcy said...

Those are gorgeous Andrea!

Natalie said...

I love the family pictures! Your family is beautiful. I loved how you called your children your "favorite blessings!" How perfectly put. you are a great mom! And I love the BYU pictures. We should do that!

Unknown said...

I am in LOVE with your family pictures! Absolutely beautiful. You are a hottie!

Karin said...

What a great looking group! And your two little ones are absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Your Madi is the custest little thing! I love those family pictures. They are really fun. I am sure that you guys will never regret making the time to have them taken. =)

Dane said...

Those are some fun pictures. Everyone looks so happy. Madi sure likes the camera (like her dad).

Sarah Coyne said...

Great pics! I really love the black and white one of Maddie!

Amy Baker said...

These are all such great pictures! You really do have a cute little family. Your kids are darling. Steve will especially like the BYU shirts picture when I show him.

Asay's said...

You guys are such a cute family!!! What great pictures!! We just love you guys.