October 10, 2008

2 Days Left!

Since the beginning of the year, we have been planning and saving for a trip to Disneyland. Our whole family has been so excited. Mckay can hardly sleep at night as he is constantly thinking about what it will be like to go on Splash Mountain and the Buzz Lightening Ride. For the last week and a half we have been counting down. We made a chain link that Mckay diligently cuts daily. We will be spending a week in sunny California and hopefully miss all the snowy weather in Utah.

Counting Down the Days!!

6 comments:

HBC said...

Yay. I am excited to see you've started you're blog. Hopefully you'll except my comments. ;) Have fun in Disneyland!

Shelly said...

I'm jealous! And so is Jayden and Drew! We want to go next year when they are a little older and can remember it. Plus Ava will be bigger too! Have fun and post the pics when you get back!

Marci said...

I bet you had a blast! I can't wait to see pictures!

Brandon said...

Andrea! Your blog is so cute! And so are you kids! I am so glad that I found your blog! Way to go on making one.. I know it takes time but it can also be really fun!

Carolyn said...

We are soooo jealous. Bet you guys had a blast!!!!

The Beardall's said...

Your blog is so cute. Looks like you had lots of fun. I wish our trip could have been longer when we went in April. We should have taken photos of the kickball tourny.